The deadline to submit tuition assistance applications for the 2022-23 school year is December 3, 2021. The following supporting documents must also be submitted by the deadline:
- Most recently filed federal taxes for all household members
- Most Recent W-2’s received by all parents/guardians listed on the application
- Recent pay stubs of jobs that all parents/guardians currently hold
- All documentation that establishes how much miscellaneous monthly or yearly income the parent/guardian currently receives (i.e. welfare, food stamps, unemployment, workers’ compensation)
- All corporate, partnership, and trust tax forms, if a parent/guardian owns 20% or more interest in a corporation or partnership or if any member of the household owns 20% or more interest in a trust
Applicants must create a username and password in order to begin the TADS application; this will allow access to login to the application at any time. Please note that separated and divorced parents must each submit an application and the necessary supporting documents in order for the request for aid to be considered.
How Is Tuition Assistance Determined?
Tuition Assistance Committee provides assistance packages on the basis of demonstrated need—all families submit an application—and the availability of funds. As a result, we are not able to award financial aid to every family who applies. Many factors enter into the determination of tuition assistance awards. Because individual family financial circumstances differ, the calculation of need will be unique to each family. Given the many variables that affect an award decision (such as income and expenses, assets and indebtedness, dependents, etc) it is impossible to accurately predict a family’s financial aid award based solely on family income.
While we strive to meet all families needs, there is often more demand for aid than funds available, and this demand continues to increase. Therefore, it is imperative that all families, both new and returning, meet the application deadlines. Families are required to submit application forms annually, as available funds vary from year to year and each family’s financial circumstances may also change. From year to year, we reassess packages and cannot guarantee that they will be the same as what was granted previously. The Tuition Assistance Committee will only make decisions for families whose files are complete and whose accounts are current. The Committee keeps all financial information confidential and grants awards regardless of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, or disability.