Tuition (2021-22 School Year)
Stepping Stones Half Day (8:45 am-12 pm):
$29,510 (ages 2.8-3)
Stepping Stones Full Day (8:45 am-3 pm):
$42,390 (age 2.8-3)
Primary Half Day (8:45 am-12:15 pm):
$29,510 (ages 3 & 4)
Primary Full Day (8:45 am-3 pm):
$42,390 (age 3 & 4)
Kindergarten (age 5):
Lower School (ages 6-9/ grades 1-3):
Upper School (age 9-12/ grades 4-6):
Middle School (age 12-14/grades 7-8):
Parents Association Dues: $55
For new students only, the school requires a one-time fee of $1,500 to be paid upon enrollment.
MMS’s Tuition Includes:
- Reading books in all levels
- Textbooks & required readings for Elementary & Middle School students
- Field trips (museums, theater, opera, etc.)
- Technology devices (ipads or Chromebooks) for students
- Student software and technology fees
- Student publications, such as yearbook
- Student Accident Insurance
- School programs (Debate & Montessori Model UN)
- Art supplies
- Musical instruments
- Learning Lab after school homework help
MMS Tuition Does Not Include:
- Auxiliary programs (clubhouse and study hall)
- Lunch program
- Outside provider after school classes
- Pooled COVID testing (21-22 school year)
Tuition Payment Plans
For the 2021-22 school year, MMS offers the following payment plans:
- Payment Option #1: Full Tuition paid June 15, 2021.
- Payment Option #2: Pay one-half of the Tuition, plus a one-time installment fee/finance charge shown below, starting June 15, 2022 and second half due December 15, 2021. Installment Plan Service Fee: $150.00
- Payment Option #3: Pay tuition balance in 6 equal installments, plus a one-time installment fee/finance charge shown below starting in June 15, 2021 and ending in January 15, 2022. Installment Plan Service Fee: $300.00
- The Financial Aid Committee will not consider an application for financial aid until all accounts are current and/or payment schedule is established with the business office.
- The school may withhold student grade reports, transcripts, diplomas, or recommendations if tuition is not paid.
- The school reserves the right not to permit a student to register, attend class, and/or attend if the student account is in arrears.
Additional Fees, Payments, and Policies
Application Fees: MMS Admissions: $65 is due upon submission of an application. This fee is waived for families applying for financial aid.
Financial Aid Application: TADS charges an application fee of $45.
Enrollment Deposit: A non-refundable enrollment deposit of 10% of the tuition is due with the signed enrollment contract for all families. The enrollment deposit is applied to the final tuition payment of the school year.
New Student Enrollment Fee: The school requires a one-time fee of $1,500 to be paid upon enrollment.
Parent Association Dues: $55 per child