After School Enrichment Class Offerings
- Classes are filled on a first-come/first served basis. Most classes have limited enrollment so please fill out the online registration form and payment as soon as possible. You will not be considered enrolled unless payment accompanies registration. The school cannot hold spots or register for you.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if a class is full and would like to be placed on the waitlist.
- To see if a class is full please check the registration form. Full classes will say “[sold out]”
- Please look carefully at the grades for all classes before registering.
- There are no refunds after the first class of the semester. No exceptions.
Winter 2023 Classes begin on January 3rd & end March 17th.
SIGN UP & PAYMENTS:
- Program sign-ups will happen on a first come first serve basis.
- Sign ups for Before and After Programs will be done for the full year, by month or individual days for the year
- Daily drop ins will only happen if space is available. Families can opt into the “Caught in a Pinch” drop in rate.
- After the first two weeks of school there will be no refunds.
- No money is due when filling out the sign up form. Families will be invoiced.
Before and After School Programs
Early Morning Drop off
- For Elementary and Middle School: 7:30 a.m. to 8:15 a.m.
- For Children’s House: 7:30 a.m. to 8:45 a.m.
- Begins the first day of school
For Children’s House – Grade 3 from school dismissal to 5:45 p.m. Monday through Friday. Begins the first day of school.
Program includes: Snacktime, recess, study time, free play, art, board games, mentorship, structured projects
For grades 4-7 from school dismissal to 4:45 p.m. on Monday through Thursday. Begins September 12.
Program includes: Snacktime, homework support. The program is managed and led by our faculty.
For grades 4-7 for students who want to stay after Learning Lab dismissal from 4:45 pm to 5:45 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and Fridays 2:15 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.
Program includes: Snacktime, free play, board games, art, structured activities, connecting with younger students.