Children’s House Camp (3-6 years old)
The MMS community associates summer with imagination, exploration, and relaxation. For the young child (ages 3-6), we capture the essence of summer fun and learning through dancing, painting, sports, yoga, and tumbling activities. Children should relax and be creative! Our summer camp runs for four weeks, from mid June to mid July, following the ending of the school year. Each week revolves around a theme:
- June 13-17: Color and Shapes
- June 20-24: Community Building
- June 27-July 1: Under the Sea
- July 5-8: Travel around the World
There are half (9 a.m.- 12 p.m.) and full day (9 a.m. – 3 p.m.) options available.
It pays to register early!
- Early bird rate through April 14: $550/$750 (Half-day/full-day)
- Regular rate through May 31: $650/$850 (Half-day/full-day)
- Late registration through camp terms: $750/$950 (Half-day/full-day)
Camp is open to neighbors and friends of MMS.
For any questions about camp, email Maureen Aryee (email@example.com).